We will be reopening on Friday 11th June.
A High Level of Service
Please be assured it is absolutely our intention to offer our normal high levels of service and famous “Mas Candille” hospitality as much as possible, in spite of the additional levels of health and safety requirements.
Le Mas Candille, set in 3.5 hectares, is well suited to having many areas where our guests can spread themselves out. Guests can easily disperse around three pools and our gardens. The large Mas terrace is ideal for the restaurant to spread its tables out on, offering more than enough space to maintain privacy and social distancing measures.
Our three distinct guestroom buildings offer further spacing, and the vast majority of our rooms include private balconies and/or individual terraces.
Changes To Our Operating Procedures
In order to provide the most secure environment for our guests and staff there will be some changes made in accordance with the new regulations:
- – Guests must wear masks when walking around the property, or in the public spaces in the buildings.
- – Alcohol-based hand wash will be freely available throughout the property, and we encourage our guests to use this when entering or leaving any of the buildings on site.
- – The hotel complies with the latest Government regulations regarding cleaning guidelines.
- – No minibars will be in use.
- – The Pergola restaurant will be closed to allow more space for sunbeds around the pool.
- – The Michelin starred gastronomic restaurant “Le Candille” will remain closed this season, reopening next Spring.
- – The “Le Bistrot du Mas” restaurant will be open for lunch and dinner every day.
- – A snack and drinks menu will be in operation for service around the pools and gardens.
- – The Spa will operate a reduced service, with only one guest at a time and reservations required. If you have a specific query about our spa offering please get in touch by phone or enquiry form.
- – Room service will continue as normal.
Please be aware that some changes may be made to the above list, as the situation evolves and some regulations may change.
We are excited to get back to our normal business as soon as possible, but we need to move forward in a careful fashion. All care will be taken to ensure the well-being of our valued guests, as well as our team as we get back to a more recognisable summer.
Looking forward to welcoming you back to our peaceful corner of the beautiful French Riviera soon.
Le Mas Candille