Please be assured it is absolutely our intention to offer our normal high levels of service and famous “Mas Candille” hospitality as much as possible, in spite of the additional levels of health and safety requirements.
Le Mas Candille, set in 3.5 hectares, is well suited to having many areas where our guests can spread themselves out. Guests can easily disperse around three pools and our gardens. The large Mas terrace is ideal for the restaurant to spread its tables out on, offering more than enough space to maintain privacy and social distancing measures.
- – Guests must wear masks when walking in enclosed spaces. From time to time local regulations may ask you to wear your mask in villages and towns. It is not necessary to wear masks around our pools.
- To enter restaurants and bars,you will be required to show your "Passe Sanitaire" or proof of vaccinations, or negative PCR tests taken within 24 hours.
- – Alcohol-based hand wash will be freely available throughout the property, and we encourage our guests to use this when entering or leaving any of the buildings on site.
- – The hotel complies with the latest Government regulations regarding cleaning guidelines.
- – The Michelin starred gastronomic restaurant “Le Candille” will remain closed this season, reopening next Spring.
- – The “Le Bistrot du Mas” restaurant will be open for lunch and dinner every day.
- – A snack and drinks menu will be in operation for service around the pools and gardens.
- – Room service will continue as normal.
Please be aware that some changes may be made to the above list, as the situation evolves and some regulations may change.
We are excited to get back to our normal business as soon as possible, but we need to move forward in a careful fashion. All care will be taken to ensure the well-being of our valued guests, as well as our team as we get back to a more recognisable summer.
Looking forward to welcoming you back to our peaceful corner of the beautiful French Riviera soon.
Le Mas Candille